- Financial Aid, Scholarship,Tuition Waiver
- For students who are considered extremely difficult to pay entrance and tuition fees for financial and other reasons, there is a system in which such payment may be exempted or postponed after application and screening processes. • Scholarships from the Japan Student Services Organization For students who are excellent both in school performance and personality, healthy, and considered difficult to cover school expenses, scholarships are offered by this organization after application and screening processes; see Financial Aid page.
- Financial support to doctoral students
- There is a support designed to offer a job like a research assistant (RA) so that students with excellent qualities and abilities can concentrate on their studies and research without worrying about the financial burden. (However, this does not apply to students receiving a scholarship from someone else, students working as a member of society, students repeating the same class, and students taking a leave of absence.)
- Teacher’s licenses
- If a student is qualified to hold a relevant first class junior-high school/high school teacher’s license in the master’s course and has acquired a specified number of credits, the student can obtain the following teaching license specified by each course.
- Specialized junior-high-school teacher’s license (Mathematics)
- Specialized junior-high-school teacher’s license (Science)
- Specialized high school teacher’s license (Mathematics)
- Specialized high school teacher’s license (Science)
- Specialized high school teacher’s license (Industry)
- Specialized high school teacher’s license (Information)